Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Innocence

These lyrics popped in my head today. 
I remember being up at The Joshua Wilderness Institute, sitting around the fireplace, listening to Brent Lamb sing one of the many songs he wrote. 
That year was one of the most difficult years for me. I went to Joshua with everything in place. When I got home, literally everything in my life had changed. There was nothing I could do. I had no control. Everything was out of my reach. All I could do was trust. 
One of the most beautiful things in my life came out of all that change. She is pictured below. 
She is a picture of innocence. Something so new, so beautiful, so untouched. 
These lyrics always reminded me of the beauty of innocence. So I paired them with Journey Grace for this picture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment